Education-Bachelor degree in Hispanic Language and Literature at UNAM, Mexico
-Unfinished studies in Master degree in Hispanic Linguistics at UNAM, Mexico
- Unfinished studies in Master degree in Communication and cultural studies at ICONOS, Mexico
Experience- Over 16 years of teaching experience.
- College teacher in Phonetics and Phonology at UNAM for over 8 years
- College teacher of Spanish language at UP for over 4 years
- High School teacher at several schools in Mexico City for over 7 years
- Elementary and middle school substitute teacher
- Spanish for non-speakers
-Training and workshops in companies
HobbiesI love movies, literature, music and new cultures.
I love to meet people and learn from them.
I spend over a year in Myanmar and rigth now I'm in Bangkok with my wife and kids (2 y/o and 9 m/o).
I like to be a guide and not a
IB Language A: Language and Literature HL, CLEP Principles of Marketing, World Literature, SAT Subject Test in Literature, Literature, Literary Analysis, IB Literature and Performance SL, IB Literature and Performance, IB Language A: Literature SL, IB Language A: Literature HL, IB Language A: Language and Literature SL, AP Spanish Language, CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature, Linguistics, Spanish 4, Spanish 3, Spanish 2, Spanish 1, Spanish, SAT Subject Test in Spanish with Listening, SAT Subject Test in Spanish, AP Spanish Literature and Culture
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.