EducationHi, I just moved to Bangkok from Indonesia. I'm working as Business Intelligence Analyst at an IT company.
Graduated from Universitas Bina Nusantara (BINUS University) with a GPA of 3.75 with a degree in IT.
Received ASEAN Scholarship to study in Upper Secondary and Junior College in Singapore:
1. GCE 'A' Level (Grade A in Mathematics, Phycics, Chemistry, Economics, and Project Work)
2. GCE 'O' Level(Grade A in English, Social Study, History, and Mathematics. Grade B in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
ExperienceI've been tutoring for 2 years in Jakarta, teaching about 20 students ranging
from Secondary 2 (Grade 8) to Junior College 2 (Grade 12), all either taking GCE 'O' and 'A' Level or IB curriculum from various international schools in Jakarta.
I'm looking to teach Mathematics to students taking either IGCSE or IB.
TOEFL Score: 603. I'm fluent in English. Unfortunately I can't speak Thai (yet).
I derive enjoyment and satisfaction in making students understand new knowledge and apply it on their own.
- Sports (badminton, football, basketball)
- Movies/TV shows/musicals
- Mobile apps development
- Reading (fantasy, science fiction, non-fiction about psychology, astronomy, science, thinking and brain related)
- Outdoor activity (hiking, rafting, water sports)
Client Reviews (1)
Mr. Ariston possess good knowledge of Mathematics, he has excellent coaching skills which enables the students of IGCSE/O- levels to learn and understand different complex topics. He explains the basic concepts in a manner which helps students to think in a logical way while solving different problems.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.